Weekly Postings

I've lost most of my posts that I had on another blog. So I have reviewed some of my short writings to begin blogging again. These will start soon on a weekly basis.

Sunday, March 31, 2024

 

Day 42

               Easter Sunday. As morning gilds the skies, my heart awakening cries, may Jesus Christ be praised! Lord, the words of this old hymn are so applicable today. Somedays the morning sun shines bright and enlightens the whole world. Other mornings, clouds hang low and block the sun as rain or snow litter the sky. Either way, the sun rises and Jesus Christ is worthy of praise. What did that first morning out of the tomb look like to You, Jesus? Was there a great sense of relief and satisfaction knowing that You had fulfilled Your Father’s charge of saving mankind from their sin? You stepped out of death and sin into Your glorified body, never to be tainted again! He is risen, indeed! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is very important to me and is appreciated. I will be reviewing it shortly.