Weekly Postings

I've lost most of my posts that I had on another blog. So I have reviewed some of my short writings to begin blogging again. These will start soon on a weekly basis.

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Cold Wind

The cold wind embraced my newly shaven face,

As I scurried to my morning class late.

I had shaved my beard Friday night for the weekend

Or was it just inevitable fate,

That I should be hurrying for the warmth of class

Because I chose to shave on that date.

For lateness didn’t urge my steps to the lecture,

But the cold air and the wind’s immoderate rate.

I shaved it off for a change of pace

Which it caused me to do so Monday morning.

 

2-25-1980

Revised 10-5-2020

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is very important to me and is appreciated. I will be reviewing it shortly.